Monday, March 8, 2010

Ice Cream

Every night when I come home from class I go to my room, relax for an hour or so, and then start my homework for the evening. Pretty boring I know. But my night gets a pick up every hour on the hour when I hear the sound of an ice cream truck driving through the neighborhood. Each night I am tempted to go out and get a ice cream popsicle.
But in the middle of scrambling to find some cash, my coat, and shoes I think why the hell does the truck only stick to this neighborhood? Doesn't the driver realize other places have people willing to buy ice cream too? And how is he right by my window every hour on the hour? Then it hits me. CIA. Turns out they really are tracking us and apparently not doing a very good job.

I wonder if there is a CIA hot-line where I can call in and tell them to not circle neighborhoods because us regular civilians are catching on. Maybe they have a "contact us" section on their website. I will look into this.

No comments:

Post a Comment