Monday, March 1, 2010

Little Celebrities

So today was my first day on the lot. The studio my school partnered with produces mostly tv and tv commercials. They have three little tv shows being filmed right now: Private Practice, Castle, and The Closer have you heard of them?

Anyways... so as my instructor was telling us about these productions he casually mentioned that we might see Kevin Bacon roaming around. Ah what?! All of us got really excited that we might have the chance to see Mr. Bacon do the Footloose dance but sadly he was not on set today. Here's hopin' he'll be in tomorrow.

Fortunately Tim Daily and Amy Brenneman were on set. As they walked by me doing a very good job of not acknowledging my existence I couldn't help but notice how tall they were. I don't know what it is about the boob toob that makes them look like midgets but it is very misleading. Which leads me to wonder what if Kevin Bacon is giant? And what does a giant doing the Footloose dance look like?

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what a giant doing the footloose dance would look like but heck could you get me a try out to be a corps on Castle? Or a witness or something so that I can decide if I really want to chop my hair off to look like Detective Beckett?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you saw Amy Brenneman! She's been a favorite of mine since I was younger and liked watching Judging Amy! How cool!

    ReplyDelete